Our clinical psychologists provide support and treatment for most areas of adult psychology including depression, anxiety, phobias, OCD, stress, bipolar, trauma, anger, self-harm, pain, tinnitus, and sleeping problems. However, there are many other issues that we can help with, such as those in the list below. Click on any of the links to read more about the particular conditions.
OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE AND RELATED DISORDERS
DEPRESSIVE / MOOD
ADDICTIONS and IMPULSE-CONTROL
NEUROLOGICAL and DEVELOPMENTAL
EATING / BODY IMAGE
- Chronic Pain
- Tinnitus (Ringing in the ears)
- Chronic Fatigue (CFS) / Myalgic Encaphlomyelitis (ME)
- HIV / AIDS / HEP C / and Psychological Issues
- Insomnia and Sleeping Problems
- Sexual Problems
- Sexual Preference / Sexuality / Gay / Lesbian (LGBT) Issues
- Aged Care / Psychological Therapy For The Elderly
- Therapy in Chinese – Mandarin and Cantonese
If you would like to find out more about our treatment for any of the above conditions or to book an appointment with one of our clinical psychologists, please email or call the clinic on 0405 430 530.